Loop Communications and Business Lead
Loop is a charity with the sole purpose of delivering a global, independent, and transparent feedback mechanism for people receiving Aid. We are a young dispersed and fast-growing charity and are looking for an outstanding person to help us achieve our ambitious objectives.
We are looking for someone to
1) develop and drive our unconventional financial model that is diverse and sustainable, enabling us to deliver an open, transparent freemium based service, with equitable access to the platform and data globally.
- Deliver on the design and implementation of a sustainable financial model.
- Network and leverage diverse new partnerships to support the Loop platform from start-up funds, through to a range of sustainable revenue streams.
You will also 2) lead on ensuring a consistent, trusted, and recognisable global online presence across our various stakeholders, learning from our national partners.
- Oversee our look and feel, ensuring we listen, learn and are a trusted partner.
- Coordinate the delivery of content to build awareness of the platform to a broad user base.
- Build a community of people who get value from the Loop platform and who are accountability champions.
You will need to be a strategic thinker with a depth of experience and skills across income generation and communications. As a senior member of our team, you will have a wide base of transferable skills which could include some of the following: Bridging private and humanitarian sectors; tech start-ups; Social Impact Investment; building of global movements and use of gamification; experience with a variety of innovative financial tools and emerging donors; journalism; social media prowess and experience marketing of new inspiring global concepts.
We are a global diverse charity with a dispersed team. We highly value applications from people who come from all corners of the globe and enjoy working remotely. You also need to feel comfortable working in a flat, empowered team and thrive on change, learning, constructive feedback and meaty challenges.
Most importantly, we are looking for professionals who are actively driven to find solutions which up-end colonial structures of power and create systemic change through the use of New Power, decentralisation, democratisation and community building. People committed to shifting power in our everyday actions and who want to imagine and build a charity fit for a post-colonial more equitable era.
Looking for a challenge and meaning in your next role? Then please apply to Loop by sending examples of your work, anything that best expresses who you are and an email of why you are interested in finding out more about Loop, to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 21st of May. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.